Saturday, March 1, 2014

I Survived!!

survived my first week back at work!! And I had to work Monday thru Saturday. Let's just say it was a LONG week and i missed my baby so very much! Thank goodness daddy sent lots of pictures. 






She sure loves that fist. I love her more than anything!


I think the anticipation about going back to work was worse than actually going back. To be honest it's been nice to get out of the house and enjoy some adult interaction. Don't get me wrong I love spending time with my baby girl but adult conversation is nice once in a while. 

It's been an adjustment this week but I think we are all adjusting well. Kinley is back to sleeping longer stretches and only getting up once at night. I got 5 hours in a row the other night and felt like a new person the next day. Amazing what a little sleep does :) I saw this pin the other day and it totally reminded me of how I feel. Love it!!




Kinley turned 3 months this week. Wow time flies! She doesn't have a checkup this month so I will do a post about her and what I think are must haves for 3 months later this weekend or early next week.

There will be many more pictures on the 3 month update. :)


Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm off to find some dinner and enjoy some much needed family time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment