Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Back at Work

Well I've been back at work for 2 days and I miss my love bug like crazy. It's been so hard to leave her in the morning and I can't wait to get home to her. Pretty sure she's in the middle of a growth spurt because she was cluster feeding over the weekend and waking every 2-3 hours at night. It is making for one tired working mama!! On top of lack of sleep and the stress of going back to work I'm sick. I felt like my head was going to explode yesterday and I'm so congested today. It's terrible!! I would get sick the week I go back.



The days are hard to get through, though luckily daddy is sending me lots of updates and pictures! It sure makes me smile and helps get through the day!






She's so happy to be vacuuming with daddy. Doesn't she look thrilled? We got the baby bjorn as a hand me down from a friend. We don't use it often because we have the ergo and I've read that the ergo is better for her hip development. She likes to face outward sometimes so we use the baby bjorn on occasion around the house. What baby carrier do you use?


I'm on the look out for some quick new recipes for dinner. It's only me in the evenings so anything fast and healthy would be awesome!! Please share away! Tonight we are having a white chicken chili that I found on Pinterest. Gotta love Pinterest!


Hope everyone is having a good week. I wish I could say tomorrow I've made it through half of the week but my work decided to be so nice to let me work my first Saturday back. Hope you caught that sarcasm. Actually it made me pretty upset.


One more picture because she is just too cute! 


She loves the bumbo. I swear she will sit up before she rolls over. Crazy little girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment