Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weekend Fun


Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I go back to work tomorrow and to be honest I'm dreading it. I'm so very sad about it! I really hope it's not so bad! I'm trying to remain as positive as possible but it's gonna be hard leaving my love bug! I think it will be good for both of us though I'd love to be a stay at home mom some day. Maybe after number 2 :)

Friday night Kinley and I just hung out while daddy worked. I enjoyed a nice glass of wine with a side of baby snuggles. They sure are the best!!





Saturday I hung out with my family and loved every minute of it! I found a great salad mix at Harris teeter. Thanks peas and crayons for the suggestion. It's so yummy!!



I suggest trying it out if you have Harris teeter. I even bought more today at the store! The weather was beautiful this weekend so we enjoyed some walks with the pup. I need to get my butt in gear and start running again! We enjoyed a trip to SAMs club for some goodies! Kinley was cracking me up with the faces she was making at me. Gosh I'm going to miss her tomorrow!!








Today we all hung out again and I actually got a little nap in. Kinley is in the middle of her 12 week growth spurt and it's kicking my butt! She is feeding constantly and up much more often at night. Sure makes for one tired mama!! Well I hope everyone had a good weekend. I'm off to finishing preparing for tomorrow and probably shed a few tears. Night everyone!




Aww I just love her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment