Sunday, February 1, 2015

Valentine Goodies for the Littles

Is it really February 2nd already! That means Valentine's Day is only 12 days away! I have never been a fan of Valentine's Day. Just an excuse for restaurants to create elaborate menus with astronomical prices. But.....now that I have a little I love every holiday including Valentine's Day. There are so many fun things out there! It brings so much joy and excitement to me to put together little goody bags for Kinley each holiday! When I was little we always got little treats so I am happy to carry on the tradition. Here are some of Kinley's Valentine's Day goodies. Shhhh....she may or may not have already gotten them :)



1. Books books and more books: Our favorite book is still Llama Llama Halloween so we definitely knew we would be adding Llama Llama I Love You to our collection. And what is a Llama Llama book collection without Llama Llama himself. Thanks Nana for sending us Llama Llama a little early so we could snuggle with him. Some other good Valentine Day books included The Biggest Kiss, Where is Baby's Valentine and Happy Valentine's Day Mouse.



2. Target Silverware: Targets $1 bin has won me over again. Kinley is starting to use silverware so this was a great add to her Valentine goody bag. 

3. Love yoga pants: When I saw these on an IG shop I follow I knew these were a must for Kinley's wardrobe. Thanks Kennedy Collections!

This girl has been so miserable this weekend! Molars are kicking her butt! 

4. Glitter Bows: What would a holiday be without adding more bows to Kinley's bow collection #bowobsessed we are! I made these ones on clips for her. She hasn't been keeping her headbands on so clips it is these days! 

5. Wow Cup: We haven't actually used this cup yet since I just bought it but I have read great reviews on it. We have been bottle free for a few months now and she does great with a straw cup but I wanted to give a regular cup a try. I will give an update how we like it later on! 

6. K is for Kissable: Another IG shop! They get me every time! The Blue Envelope has so many awesome shirts to choose from it was hard to pick just one. We will definitely be getting another one in the future.



7. LOVE fridge magnets: This set came with the alphabet and some great animals. I am really hoping these will occupy Kinley while I am trying to prepare dinner some nights.



8. "K" wine sippy cup: Ok...this one isn't for Kinley. Mommy always needs something for the goody bag too and there is nothing better than a stemless wine glass. Another IG shop! Thank you Thepinkpolkadotcc! I love it!!

And since I miss my tiny tiny little so much, here is a throwback Valentine's Day photo from last year!




No comments:

Post a Comment