Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snow Day...Our Weekend

Happy Tuesday! We finally got a snow day! Of course the city waited until the last minute until they decided but at last its official! Mommy and daddy are off all day!! Woo Hoo. We didn't get too much snow but it is very icy out and extremely dangerous!



Kodac was really unsure of the snow at first but I think in the end he enjoyed it. 

I am a little late with our weekend update but hey better late than never right! We had a good weekend. It was very low key with me being sick and passing it along to Kinley. Gosh I feel like an awful mom! There is nothing worse than your baby toddler being sick! She will always and forever be my baby! I'm sure she will love that when she is a teenager :)

This weekend was very cold so we didn't get out much except for our usual grocery shopping trip. Saturday we hung inside; building lots of towers and knocking them over and reading books. Almost every morning Kinley asks to have her shoes on. Sometimes nothing can get done until her shoes are on. I am telling you...this girl knows what she wants when she wants it. She also LOVES to read books. She will pull every book off her shelf and sit in the pile of books. Bless her heart! I hope she never loses that love for books.





Sunday we ventured into the cold. Grabbed our weekend starbucks and got groceries for the week. Kinley knew she needed the huge box of goldfish. Did I tell you she knows what she wants! It was so cute! She walked over to the shelf and brought the box to daddy. She sure knows how to get her way! How do you say no!



Sorry the pictures are a little blurry. She is always on the go which makes it difficult to get a picture that isn't blurry.

Later Sunday afternoon daddy went out to find Gone Girl and Kinley and I had fun making faces while taking selfies.




Hope everyone has a great day! We are going to enjoy a family day inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment