Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday's Randomness

I love sitting here and watching the snow fall. I wish it would snow a lot here and we could actually enjoy it! So much different from being from Colorado and literally living in the snow. We get a dusting here and the schools close a few hours early. Cracks me up! But in all honesty people can't drive in it so I guess that is the safest. Kinley was loving the snow!



We had a great check up on baby boy this week. We had our echo done at Maternal Fetal Medicine and everything was perfect! I can't tell you how relieved we are! That was a very stressful couple of weeks. He was estimated to be 1lb 15oz and growing perfectly. There were no concerns with his heart so the last scare must have been a shadow. Thank goodness! I can't believe we have 13 short weeks left before we will be adding him to the mix. I have to admit I am a little nervous about it all but I know that it will work out!


Thursday I had to go to the dentist to get some things fixed on my teeth. I hate going but have learned my lesson to now go on a consistent basis. Even though I go consistently and take great care of my teeth there is always something wrong with them. It is so frustrating! It might have been the roughest 2 hours of my week. It was so horrible sitting back in the chair that long trying to keep my mouth open for what seemed like endless hours. Do you know how hard that is! On top of that my mouth is KILLING me today. Then I had to go do my glucose test this morning! I had the fruit punch this time and it wasn't horrible tasting it was horrible not being able to really eat anything for breakfast. Fingers crossed I pass because I had gestational diabetes with Kinley and it wasn't fun!


We finally went and picked out some paint samples for little boys' room. We aren't painting the whole room, just an accent wall. The rest of the walls are a tan color. I am so excited to get things started in there. I have a lot of ideas floating through my mind and have pinned random pins to put together. We didn't go elaborate on Kinley's nursery but I loved how simple it was. I have a few more ideas that I would like to do with his but part of me feels a little guilt that I want to put more into his room than we did to hers. Does that make sense? Is that normal? I just want to be fair to them! We have picked out some decor and I am very excited to see it all come together. Stay tuned for nursery pictures as it all comes together!



 




No comments:

Post a Comment