Friday, June 19, 2015

Colorado Summer Wedding Part 1

What a beautiful wedding! We just got back from Colorado where my younger, yes you read that right, sister got married. Everyone thinks she's older than me but I am 13.5 months older.

She got married in an evening cememony in Pine, Colorado. It was beautiful and the weather was perfect. It did start pouring a little into the reception but we were indoors so it was fine.



We started the morning with a dad's breakfast with lots of food. He really is the best cook! I think that is one of the best parts of going back to Colorado, getting to enjoy his cooking! 

Julie had hairstylists and makeup artists come to my dad and Darlene's house so we all could get pretty. It was great to chat with everyone while getting ready and enjoying a glass of wine. Kinley got to take a nap before her long night ahead! She had big shoes to fill and did awesome! 

She was the flower girl and we all know that is no easy task to fill, especially at 18 months old. 

The limo picked us up and we headed up the mountain. It was sooooooooo hot in the limo it was awful! The air was on full blast and only coming out of one vent. Horrible! It wasn't cool out either. It made for a somewhat miserable limo ride unfortunately. Though on an exciting note Kinley got to ride with us. 





After getting up to the ranch we all were able to freshen up and get in our dresses. It was picture time. 



Oh my what a stressful time. Kinley was not cooperating and did not want any pictures taken. I felt so bad! I just wanted the day to be perfect for my sister. I just hope the photographers got some pictures with her. My pictures are by no means professional but I was too impatient to wait for those. So you get what I have :). I'll share the professional ones when I get them.
















It was ceremony time! I was so happy Kinley was ok staying with daddy while I walked down. Then she came! The look on her face was priceless. It seriously was the cutest thing ever! She walked with my nephew and did awesome! She didn't hold the sign my sister wanted her to hold but she made it all the way down with Connor without any tears! After Julie I'm pretty sure she stole the show!



The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. The location, the sharing of the sand, the vows and everyone included. 

This is getting long and if you've made it this far thank you!


1 comment:

  1. Summer weddings are always amazing and I am also getting married in this summer at an outdoor NYC wedding venues. Going to decorate venue with beautiful and fresh flowers. Already hired perfect catering services. Thanks for sharing post with us as have got great idea for decorating venue with flowers.

    ReplyDelete