Friday, June 26, 2015

Catch Up

How is next weekend 4th of July? I can't believe we are half way through the year already. Happy Friday! This weekend we are finally back to our normal schedules. After being in Colorado and then another wedding next weekend things have been so crazy.

We had so much fun at our friend Chelsea and Tony's wedding last weekend. It was much needed adult time and Matt and I had a blast with everyone! Congrats to the newlyweds.







We had a wonderful Father's Day and Kinley made Matt new pictures for his frame on his desk at work. And I thought it was hard to get pictures last year, not so much!




This week has been so busy with all the catch up at work and home. I have been so tired but am finally getting back into the swing of things. We are going to enjoy a fun filled family Friday, so a short post for today.





Enjoy the pictures and I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment