Sunday, January 25, 2015

An Award? Fun!!

Hello! I really do feel special when I am nominated for an award, really though who doesn't :). Sarah over at Say Hello nominated my blog for a Liebster Award. Thank you Sarah! She has lots of fun things going on at Say Hello! Go check her out! Those of you not familiar with the Liebster Award, it is an award that highlights new bloggers with less than 200 followers. So while you are reading this be sure to follow me! Thanks :)


Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person/people who nominated you, and link their blog in your post.
2. Display a picture of the Liebster award (the cover photo of this post) in your post.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person/people who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about you.
5. Nominate up to 11 blogs who have less than 200 followers - this is to help out other new bloggers trying to get out there!
6. Make up your own 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
7. List the rules in your post so they know what the Liebster Award means.
8. Don't forget to let the people you nominated know that they have been nominated, and send them a link to your blog so they can get the information.
So lets get started! Sarah asked me the following questions:
Where do you blog (office, bedroom, Starbucks, etc.)?
I blog sitting on my couch listening to twinkle twinkle little star on the monitor.
How did your blog name come about?
I wanted my blog to be about every day life and things we enjoyed. People like to call us the Brooksie’s so I thought The Brooksie Life was fitting.
If you won one million dollars, what would you do with it! 
First I would pay off any debt and get a new car. I really need one! We would definitely do some traveling to some tropical places and Europe! I would probably help out some family members too.
What was the last book you read?
I am currently reading Captivated by You.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? 
Fiji hands down. I have many dream places to travel but that is definitely on top of my list. But if I won a million dollars I could go all over the world. Problem solved.
What is your favorite hobby (or hobbies)?
I really do enjoy doing crafts when I have the time. I also like to workout and read. I need more time in the day!
What is your favorite musician/band?
I really don’t have a favorite musician or band. I love all kinds of music. It definitely depends on my mood.
Name three words that describe your personality.
Caring, Loyal, Easy going
What did you want to be when you grew up?
A doctor
If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mexican food!
Describe your proudest moment. (Or one of them.)
Giving birth to my baby girl Kinley Reese. The toughest thing I have done by far (well breastfeeding might top the toughest list). The birth didn’t go as planned but wow what a proud moment I heard that angel cry. You can read more about that here and here

11 Random Facts about Me:
  • My husband and I met online.
  • When I was little my sister and I were on the Bozo show. Anyone remember that show?
  • I love to eat healthy but for a long time I was obsessed with Taco Bell. Grosses me out thinking about it. 
  • I love wine! 
  • I might be addicted to my phone
  • All three of us girls (my sisters) live in different states
  • I love dolphins and swam with them on my honeymoon
  • Ive always wanted to be a singer
  • Water is my favorite beverage
  • I don't like watching TV
  • Pretty much every time I see a movie in the theatre I fall asleep
I am really new to the blogging world and all of the blogs I follow have a ton of followers. If you know anyone that is just getting started and would be a good candidate for this award let me know! I would love to nominate them! 

Hope everyone has a happy Sunday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment