Thursday, September 8, 2016

Kinley's First Day of Preschool

I can't believe I am writing about preschool already. Technically it is pre preschool since her birthday is so late but hey that is ok. Kinley has been in an in home for a year and a half now and loved it but we decided it was time for her to move on to something more structured. She loves to learn and catches on pretty fast.





My mom was here for her first day so it was even more special. Kinley was so excited about starting school and was even more excited to share her special day with nana. I had to go to work after we dropped her off on her first day and was sad I didn't get to pick her up. Though when I got home she was so excited to tell me about her day. She was racing through the house jumping up and down telling me what she did.

She loves going to Ms. E's house so we knew she would love school as well. It has been an adjustment and she is still timid when she goes into the classroom, but really it is only day 2 so I know she will be less timid as the days go on. She is currently going Tuesday and Thursday for now and maybe next year we will look at adding more days, but for now this is good.




Just as happy the second day. 


I am so excited to see what the year brings and watch her grow even more. It is truly bittersweet.




No comments:

Post a Comment