Thursday, September 22, 2016

9 Random Thoughts

I haven't had a lot of time to write any long posts lately so I am going to share a few random thoughts I have had lately.


1. I hate my long work days. I love being off 3 days but the 12 hour days are pretty killer. Poor Matt has the kids 3 nights a week alone. It is the hardest part of the day and I hate that I can not be there with everyone. Sometimes being a working mom sucks!

2. Do what works for your family. I have always done what is best for our family and I will continue to do so. I don't care what other people think (ok I do a little) but I will still do what is best for my family. Quite judging and be supportive people!

3. I am ready for fall weather and to take Kinley and Zander to all the fall festivals. I will be even more excited when Zander can understand what is going on. This year should be fun though with Kinley excited about so many things.

4. Being a mom of 2 is hard. The days I work I don't get home until 7pm and it is difficult. Kinley is ready for bed and Zander has been in bed and usually wakes up. I have 1800 things to do and want to eat dinner. Thankfully it is only 3 days a week but it is a real struggle. Besides that struggle taking care of 2 kiddos is just hard. You moms with more than 2 are amazing!

5. I need to get back to working out. Again work days makes it really difficult to get work outs in. I need to get back to at least getting them in on days off and then hopefully when we start sleeping again I can get up early to workout.

6. Flying with an almost 3 year old and a 7 month is going to be interesting. We flew when Zander was a few months and it wasn't too difficult, though now that he is more active it is going to be a little more challenging I think. Plus the flight is about double. Send tips!

7. I want a date night with my husband. I miss him. We never see each other and it is tough. We have one day off together and it is so crazy I barely see him then either. Our anniversary is coming up so I am hoping a date is in our future!

8. I really need to start planning Kinley's birthday. How in the world is she going to be 3! We are going to have an ice cream social party and I am so excited to see how it comes together. Zander might get his first taste of ice cream a little early :). Oh the things you do with your second child.

9. I booked our Christmas pictures and I am super excited! The kids will have pictures with Santa too! Let's hope they actually sit on his lap. A few pictures from a few years ago because I love them so much!










No comments:

Post a Comment