Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday everyone! Sorry I've been a little mia the past few days. We have been in Colorado visiting family. Today is out last day here. We head back to Virginia Beach in the morning. Let's pray Kinley does well on the flights! She was really touch and go lately. I think she has a sensitive stomach so I tried gripe water for her. If you haven't tried it and think your little one has gas try it. It's made a world of difference for her! She's a completely different baby!

We've been so busy since we've been in Colorado. Go go go is hard with a baby! We've done a lot of hanging out with family and enjoying everyone's company! We visited the Columbine Memorial which was awesome! It brought back so many memories from that day, April 20, 1999.
 

 
What an amazing memorial to remember all the victims and anyone affected by that day. 

Later that day we went to Merle's for lunch. It was so georgeous outside. We say on the patio and I enjoyed a blue moon. So yummy!! 

 

We also visited the Coors Brewery in Golden. The best part about the brewery tour is it's all free. You get 3 free samples at the end of the tour as well. I highly suggest it! Lots of fun and free beer! Can't complain! 



Well I am off to spend the rest of the day with the family before I have to pack up the mess we've made at my dads! Hope everyone is having a fun Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment