1. California Baby Shampoo and Body Wash: I love this body wash and shampoo. I had such trouble deciding what body wash to use for Kinley. Matt has very sensitive skin so I was picky with what I choose. We love the California Baby line and it smells good :)
2. Boppy: This has been a savior many times! It has helped me so much with nursing and Daddy also loves it for bottle feeding. If I had all the money in the world I would have two so I didn't have to bring it up and down every night and day.
3. Rock and Play: We've been using this since she was a few weeks old. I love the incline and the vibration mode. I also like the idea she feels snug in it. She sleeps in the rock and play for night sleep and naps. Who am I kidding this kid doesn't nap. I also love the fact it's pretty small and fits right next to our bed. I'm not sure how long she will sleep in this. We are just going with the flow.
4. Pampers Swaddler Diapers: Again many choices when it comes to diapers. I have never had a problem with rash or irritation with the pampers. I like how the swaddlers fit and the blue line that tells you the diaper is wet is a super bonus!
5. Lanolin Gel: My nipples KILLED me the first
6. Lamaze Peacock: We started using "Petti" the peacock when she was only a few weeks old. She loves the black and white contrast and the colors on the other side. It also has a lot of different textures that she is starting to enjoy more as she gets older.
7. Medela Freestyle Pump: There are many pump options out there but since my insurance reimbursed for any pump and pump parts I decided to go with one of the more pricier ones. I love that I can carry it around it me and not be plugged into a wall or battery pack.
8. Halo Swaddle Sleep Sacks: Kinley loves to be swaddled at night and it helps tremendously with allowing her to sleep through the night. She startles herself very easily when not swaddled so she wakes up easily.
9. Ergo: My go to MANY times when I have a fussy baby. I left home one time without it and will never make that mistake again. We also used the infant insert when she was smaller and she loved it because she was wrapped up like a little baby burrito. It is very helpful to get things done around the house when all she wants to do is be held.
10. Nursing Tank: I have lived in my nursing tanks while on maternity leave. They are so convenient for under shirts and to sleep in.
* This post contains affiliated links.
Share some of your must have's in the comments. I would love to hear!