Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekend Recap

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I can't complain about ours. Pretty mellow but I am always of fan of those! We are traveling to Colorado to see family tomorrow so a relaxing weekend was what we needed. Friday I received my shipment of supplies to make headbands! I love making headbands for Kinley and all her little friends. They turned out so cute. This might become an obsession...EEKKK!!



 Friday night Matt worked so Kinley and I hung out and watched the opening ceremonies of the games. I love the Olympics so much! Summer games are my favorite because I was a gymnast for MANY years but I really enjoy the snowboarding and ice skating. I love my one on one time with my girl. Her smiles just melt my heart! Kinely and I were busy crafting Daddy's valentine day present. I'm in love with it and I think he will love it too!



Saturday we didn't do much besides clean the house and enjoy some family time. We had dinner over at the in laws. Kinley has been really touch and go lately with being out in public. This makes me even more nervous for traveling tomorrow. She didn't last long at Nanny and Pappy's but I think she was just tired because she didn't have her afternoon nap. I am living for the day we can get on somewhat of a schedule, for her sake and mine!



Sunday was another mellow day. We did some grocery shopping and went to the mall to get Kinley the cutest Valentines shirt. We had some guacamole in the fridge we needed to use so we made a southwest chicken wrap. It was pretty tasty! I love trying different things for dinner. I feel we are always eating chicken and veggies. Seems to be my go to. It's easy and healthy but it gets boring. If anyone has any great recipes feel free to share! 

Daddy's finished valentines day gift. Hope he loves it! 


Well off to finish packing and triple checking to make sure I have everything! Have a great rest of your Monday! 



3 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm sure Kinley's daddy will love his valentines day present-so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete