Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Hello March

I am so excited for March. It is one of my favorite months. Mostly because it is my birthday month but also because the weather usually starts to get nicer. We have had some amazing weather the past few weeks and I am loving it, though I hate watching it through an office window. We should not work 5 days a week with weekends only being 2. They really need to switch that!

We had a rough month of February. Both the kids were really sick with a high fever for 4 days and Matt has been sick for over a week now. I am ready for March!


We have some exciting things coming up this month which I am looking forward too! I can't believe I will be turning 35 and Zander will be celebrating his first birthday in just over a month. How in the world? I wish I could relive that moment over again and again. His birth was seriously the most amazing experience ever.  I can not decide on what to do for my birthday! I have been throwing around ideas; winery, dinner and drinks, top golf. Any other ideas?

On another note I am looking for some spring/summer recipes. Please share what you have! I need to add some new meals into our rotation!

Hope every had a first day of March!

1 comment: