Thursday, April 28, 2016

Life Lately

Zander is 3 weeks old and I would say we are all adjusting pretty well. I can't believe it has been 3 weeks already. It goes so fast! You can check out his amazing birth story here and here.

Life has been pretty busy as you can expect with a 2 year old and a newborn. Matt has been home and will be for about another week or so before he goes back to work and I will be flying solo with the two. It has been a major blessing to have him home. He does so much around the house that would not/will not get done when he goes back to work. Sorry babe!


We have been out and about a few times as a family of four and it has gone pretty well. I can not sit at home on the couch all day long. And as tired as I am I would rather be out doing things, even if I don't look great! It really helps Kinley burn some energy as well.

My sister from Colorado was here visiting and just left yesterday. I always hate goodbyes. It is hard being so far away but I was thankful for our visit and the time we got to spend together. The weather was beautiful while she was here and we were able to get to the beach and the park a few days.



I want to get to the splash pad and the zoo before Matt goes back to work and it gets too hot out. Other than that we are trying to keep our schedule before a newborn and be flexible when we need to be. Somethings just don't go as planned when you have two, or even one for that fact.

We got Zander's newborn pictures done last week and I will be sharing those along with his nursery here soon. I can't believe how fast he is growing! Overall he is doing great and so are we. We did his first bath the other night and he didn't hate it but didn't love it, though Kinley loved him in the bath with her.



I found Snapchat finally and it has been fun posting pictures all day long! If you are on Snapchat follow me if you want to see an overload of pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment