Tuesday, June 3, 2014

It's Been Awhile...

Well it sure has been awhile since I have posted. Things are so crazy and busy that all my free time I want to spend with Kinley and Matt. Life has been good but there has been a lot going on that I may be able to get into more detail at a later date ;)

Kinley has turned 6 months and is sitting on her own! She also has realized she can sleep on her tummy and be so comfortable she sleeps through the night! I know you just about feel off the couch! If you have been reading since the beginning you know she has been a terrible sleeper all along and it's been tough! But hopefully things are starting to come together and we can all get a little more sleep! She changes over night and it has been so much fun to watch! She is such a joy! I will get to a 6 month post later in the week, hopefully! For now I just want to share some fun pictures of what has been going on in our life!

 A little fun at Starbucks on Memorial Day!

Holy Moly I am 6 months old!!

I love me some broccoli!

Stylin with my glasses on!

You ask the dog to sit and he practically sits on her.

Love her to the moon and back!

Matt and I went on our first date since she arrived! We had a great time but sure did miss our monkey! It really is hard for me to leave her on the weekends when I am gone all day during the week! I miss her so much I try to soak up all the time I can with her on the weekends! 

Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment