I love putting together fun little gifts for the holidays. I think Valentines's Day might be one of my favorites to put together. Now it is by no means my favorite holiday I just love finding goodies for Kinley. They have so many cute ideas. Last year I did a post, so if you are looking for things for a younger age you can check out that one here. Here are my picks for his year.
1. Heart PJs: I really don't think you can go wrong with these pjs from Carters. We love their clothes and who doesn't love hearts.
2. Plates and Silverware: Target $1 bins for the win again!! Must I say more! They really have the best things in those bins.
3. Hat and Mittens: I love how soft these are. I ordered these from an Instagram shop but she has an etsy shop as well called The Posh Plum. I don't think our winter has really hit us yet so I know these will come in handy. They have so many cute hats!!
4. Love You More Shirt: What is Valentine's Day without a cute shirt. This one is from Carter's. I am still on the lookout for cute leggings!
5. Biscuit: Kinley loves any Biscuit book. I am always looking for new ones. She is sure to love this one. I wouldn't mind adding a few more Valentine's Day books so if you have any suggestions please share!
6. Rain Boots: Hearts, hearts and more hearts. I have been looking for rain boots for Kinley for quite some time now. I was so excited to find these at Target and they were only $20! I really want the Hunter boots but these will have to do for now :)
7. Matching Hello Shirts: I have been wanting to get matching shirts and I feel in love with these Hello shirts. I can't wait to match us.
Do you have any other fun ideas to add?