Thursday, May 21, 2015

Has It Been 2 Months....Really

Wow time seriously flies! I knew it had been awhile since I blogged but I didn't realize it had been that long. Sorry guys!

Life has been hectic the past few months but I am glad to be on the blogging train again. 

Things have been so crazy with starting a new job, getting everyone adjusted to that and things going on with my family! I think we have finally gotten into a good schedule now and we are all back on track. Can you tell she's been phased by all the adjustments?! No way. Still her happy little self. 




So I have started my new job and love it. It was definitely an adjustment with the new schedule and daddy putting Kinley to bed. Let's be honest it was probably more of an adjustment for me than Kinley. She loves her daddy and did just fine without her mommy...tears. 

The weekend before I started my new schedule I went away for a night for my friends bachelorette party! I was so scared to leave her for a night but she did so great. And it was great to have some much needed girl time! 

That was the first night she hadn't nursed. Then Sunday came and she didn't ask to nurse. So I went with it knowing I was going to be working the next 3 evenings. Monday I started my new schedule so I was gone 3 nights in a row. That was the end of our breastfeeding journey. Seriously bittersweet! We made it 17.5 months and I am beyond proud of how long we made it!!


We had a great Easter and I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I am truly blessed! I'll share a few pictures from the last few months...because we know some of you just come for the pictures. I don't blame you. 








We visited the zoo for the first time with Kinley. She loved it and couldn't get enough of all the animals. Of course she didn't want to sit in the stroller and insisted she do everything on her own. The life of a toddler! I'm telling you it's rough. 











I can't believe this beauty is going to be 18 months old in a week! How how is this possible?? 







No comments:

Post a Comment