Monday, May 5, 2014

Weekend Highlights

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Ours was mellow now that my family is gone it's back to just us. I miss them tons!

We have officially decided we are doing BLW. I'm so excited and just want to give her everything at once. She took a decent nap yesterday so it gave me some time to browse Pinterest and get some recipe ideas. BLW seems like it's going to work great for our family. We started this weekend with bananas. She loved them! We also did try a cucumber and I think she loved that because it felt good on her teething gums! 





We made a family trip to lowes, where I could spend a lot of money! We are going to give our bathroom a makeover. It really needs it. Ideally we'd like to purchase a new house but right now use staying put is what's best for us. So we are going to do a little upgrading and go with it! Anyone have any upgrading/remodeling tips??

Of course we went grocery shopping! Next on the list for Kinley is sweet potatoes! 

We are tackling the no swaddle also! We tried cold turkey Friday night and it was quite the mess. So Saturday we stuck to one arm and that seemed much better. She looks like such an angel. I love her tons! 



Don't let her fool you..it didn't last long! But I still love her! Does anyone else's little one LOVE their toes? She literally eats them! 



Happy Monday! Hope everyone has a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment