Friday, May 12, 2017

Life Lately

I haven't done much of an update about life lately so I wanted to share a few things.We have been so so busy with everything I feel like I can't keep up sometimes. #momlife right?


Zander turned 1 and we went on a little family getaway which was amazing and much needed. I was happy to be home though for all of us to get back to our sleep schedule. Traveling with kids is so hard. I really like being on a schedule so sometimes traveling is stressful. It is worth the memories and I will always choose to travel, but it doesn't mean it is any easier.




My sister came to visit with my new nephew James and we had an amazing time! I miss her so much and wish the kids could spend every weekend together. Some day!



On another note if you have seen some of my recent posts you know I have become oil obsessed.  I got my starter oil kit through Young Living and wonder why I didn't do it sooner! If you have been around here for awhile you know the struggles we have had with the kids in the sleep department. That was my initial reasoning for wanting to try the oils but overall I want to have a toxic free home and oils will give that to me.

I got my starter kit for my birthday just over a month ago and it has been life changing. The first night I used my diffuser Kinley did not fight us and went right to sleep. I wasn't getting my hopes up yet but I was so excited. I am happy to say this has continued since the first night. Now don't get me wrong there have been some nights that have been harder than others, but for the most part she goes to sleep in like 10 mins and does not cry or throw a fit. I have definitely found some oils work for her and some don't.



Not only are we using oils for sleep, but for many other things as well, I will save all that for another post because there are so many ways to use oils and I am so thankful I finally bought the kit after a lot of research. Do you use oils? What do you use them for? Probably a silly question since you can use them for everything but I would love to hear! If you have any questions or are interested in learning more I would love to help you out! Leave a comment, shoot me a message on FB or IG and we can chat oils! You won't be disappointed.





No comments:

Post a Comment