Friday, December 9, 2016

Our Favorite Teether

I recently ran across Smiling Tree Toys and fell in love with their teethers. There are so many options to choose from you can't go wrong. I was so excited when Smiling Tree Toys sent me a "Z" for Zander. If you have a teething baby this is a must have! He loves it too!



Zander has been teething for awhile now but it was kicked into full force a few weeks ago, with his first tooth cutting at the beginning of the week.  I was going to save this teether for his stocking but thought this would be the perfect time for him to use it, plus it gives me a reason to get him another one. He loves it and you can't have too many options when it comes to keeping your baby happy while teething. It is the perfect size for him to hold and shove in his mouth.




I would highly suggest taking advantage of the 15% discount and getting one or two of these for your baby. If you order fast you might even get it before Christmas. Don't forget to check out the other amazing things they have on their website. I am eyeing their name puzzles for the kids. Use code BROOKSIE15 until December 16th for 15% off all teethers! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do! Thanks Smiling Tree Toys!


No comments:

Post a Comment