Sunday, June 22, 2014

Weekend Fun in Pictures

Life has been so busy these days that blogging has definitely been neglected, amongst other things like cleaning my house and working out. At least Kinley is getting my full undivided attention. To be honest I am still trying to figure out how to juggle everything while working full time. It has been quite difficult. Matt went back to work so it is just me at night and when I get home from work I just want to spend the 2 hours I get with my sweet baby girl! So for right now that is what I will do!

Our weekend was pretty quiet. It was just Kinley and I on Saturday since Matt had to work. I hate his new schedule and only getting one family day. We will adjust I guess. I felt like we just hung out and ran a bunch of errands so I will share some fun pictures!


Fun in the sun with mommy and daddy!

Mommy and I got matching scarves :)


More fun adventures of baby led weaning. 

Coffee is a must when this munchkin gets up so early. 

Much needed home pedicure while the baby takes her 30 minute nap. 





No comments:

Post a Comment